Rebel Pledge: A one-page agreement you can sign to say you want participate, when the time is ripe, in mass, nonviolent civil disobedience to compel our governments to act on the climate crisis. Click here to sign; click here for a pdf.
The Seven XR America Commitments: The seven core commitments on which XR America is based (the Four Demands, Nonviolent Civil Disobedience, Citizen’s Assemblies, Purpose and Respect Statements, Ten Principles & Values, and Our Vision of Mass Mobilization).
The XRA Rebel Handbook: This manual outlines everything Rebels need to know to fully participate in Extinction Rebellion America’s twin tasks of mobilization and mass civil disobedience actions.
Extinction Rebellion America Mobilization (9 video series)
- Our Plan for Success – Mass Civil Disobedience
- XRA Organizational Power Structures
- The Role of Full-Time Mobilizers
- Structure and Function of Local Chapters
- Regular Practice Actions by Chapters
- Supporting People Emotionally with Regen Culture
- The XRA Approach to Media and Messaging
- Making XRA a Self-Funded Movement
- Doing Our Best, Not Being Attached to Outcomes
Roger Hallam (XR cofounder) is joined by Cazzie (XR Wales) and Lee (XR Dorset) to introduce a new series of mobilisation videos.
XRA NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
XRA Mobilization National Teams & Mandates: A document describing the current structure of the Mobilization arm of XR America at the national level, including teams and mandates.
XRA Actions National Teams & Mandates: A document describing the current structure of the Mobilization arm of XR America at the national level, including teams and mandates.